2 and 3 bedroom apartments at Hornsey Park Place- London Haringay, North London
Save up to £ 15,000 on this property as a result of the UK Government removing Stamp Duty on properties under £ 500,000 until 31st March 2021
Clarendon by Berkeley Group
Part of the Haringey Heartlands Regeneration, Clarendon is set to become an exciting new destination for north London.
Clarendon will deliver 1,714 studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments together with extensive business, retail and community space as well as the creation of a public square and landscaped courtyards. The cultural quarter will include a central boulevard to help improve connectivity between the surrounding neighbourhoods of Hornsey, Wood Green and Alexandra Park, benefitting from the ease of access to a variety of transport connections.
The development will create multiple public landscaped parks that all residents and the community can enjoy and benefit from.
Creating a new bustling, exciting City Village within N8 the Clarendon development will consist of both stunning residential and retail properties. Set across 12 acres residents will enjoy access to wonderful parkland, swimming pool, spa, gymnasium and crèche, all working together to maximise convenient living. Hornsey Park Place will be the first fantastic phase and will offer Manhattans, one, two and three bedroom apartments. Each will benefit from beautiful design throughout and private landscaped courtyards.
– Phase One called Hornsey Park Place
– On site residents gymnasium, creche and cafe
– Residents concierge service
– Landscaped courtyards and gardens
– 60% sold out
– Zone 3 with 4 rail stations close by
– Completing Q4 2020
– Manhattan suites = 4.4%
– 1 bedroom = 4.1%
– 2 bedroom = 3.9%
– 3 bedroom = 3.7%
– Studio apartments SOLD OUT
– 1 bedroom from £450,000
– 2 bedroom from £550,000
Please request unit details from email@example.com
– £2,500 reservation fee
– 10% on exchanging contracts
– 90% on completion and handover
– One form of photo identification – Passport or other Government ID
– One form of proof of address – A current utility bill or bank statement showing name and home address no older then 3 months
– Confirmation of source of funds
– Confirmation of occupation