Studio, 1, 2, & 3 Bedroom Apartments at London-Alexandra Palace Gardens Haringey, North London
Save up to £ 15,000 on this property as a result of the UK Government removing Stamp Duty on properties under £ 500,000 until 31st March 2021
In the heart of north London, a new 12-acre city village in Zone 3 is being delivered by St William. This new north cultural quarter will benefit from fast connections into King’s Cross St Pancras.
Welcome to Alexandra Palace Gardens, the latest phase at Clarendon – north London’s new city village. Framed by Alexandra Park, Hornsey and Wood Green at each point – Alexandra Palace Gardens offers an appealing lifestyle. Five acres of public open space sit within the grounds, while the private residents’ facilities consisting of a state-of-the-art gym, swimming pool, sauna and a private lounge have been thoughtfully designed.
A range of high street and independent shops are a short walk away. Alexandra Palace Gardens benefits from excellent transport links with a choice of two Underground and two Overground stations nearby, reaching multiple London landmarks and world class universities.
Alexandra Palace Gardens is a collection of 155 suites, one, two and three bedroom apartments all with private outdoor space and forming part of Clarendon’s new city village with a park at its heart.
Phase Two, Alexandra Palace Gardens, consists to 3 buildings, called Lambert Mansions, Elberta Mansions and Beeley Mansions.
– Phase Two of Clarendon
– On site residents gymnasium, creche and cafe
– Swimming pool, spa and sauna will be available in the later phases
– Residents concierge service
– Landscaped courtyards and gardens– Next to 196 acres of parkland
– London Zone 3
– Underground parking and cycle storage
– Part of a £500 million regeneration investment
– Zone 3 with 4 rail stations close by
– Completing Q4 2021
– Manhattan suites = 4.4%
– 1 bedroom = 4.1%
– 2 bedroom = 4.0%
– 3 bedroom = 3.7%
– Studio apartments from £340,000
– 1 bedroom from £441,000
– 2 bedroom from £546,000
– 3 bedroom from £716,000
– £2,500 reservation fee
– 10% on exchanging contracts
– 10% payable 12 months after exchange
– 5% payable 18 months after exchange
– 75% payable upon completion
– One form of photo identification – Passport or other Government ID
– One form of proof of address – A current utility bill or bank statement showing name and home address no older then 3 months
– Confirmation of source of funds
– Confirmation of occupation